Discount Pharmacy to Patients
Community Health Centers, Inc. is proud to have an active pharmacy program, with a staff of pharmacists and pharmacy techs working hard to bring effective and affordable medications to our patients. CHC purchases pharmaceuticals under the Federal 340b program, and is an active participant in Pfizer’s Sharing the Care Program and other prescription assistance programs. These programs enable us to deliver lower cost medications to CHC’s growing patient population.
We accept most types of insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicaid, MediPass, HMOs, PPOs, and other plans. Please check to ensure that your insurance is among those we accept. If you need financial assistance, please talk to our financial counselor if you need to make special arrangements.
Benefits of Using CHC Pharmacies
- Save money with our CHC $4 Prescription List
- We offer FREE delivery service through USPS (some restrictions apply).
- Competitive prices and we accept most insurance plans.
- We participate in assistance programs that may offer substantial savings.
- Call ahead for refills so you don’t have to wait.
- We can refill your prescriptions and mail them to you automatically.
- Get 90 days supplies of your maintenance medications.
- Lower prices vs outside pharmacies and lower co-pays.
- Prevent or delay “donut hole” gap for Medicare patients.
- Manufacturer coupons for many medications accepted.
- Fast, friendly service while you’re here… ready soon after your appointment is finished. No need to stop by the drug store.
Our pharmacy services are only available to current Community Health Centers patients.
Becoming a patient is easy and can help you to not only save on your pharmacy costs, but also your health and dental needs. Head over to our Patient Information page to find out more on joining the Community Health Centers family.
Locations Providing Pharmacy Services
- Apopka Family & OB Care
225 E. Seventh St.
Apopka, FL 32703407-614-5319
- Leesburg Family, Pediatric & Women’s Care
225 N. First st.
Leesburg. FL 34748352-435-6699
- Pine Hills Family, Pediatric, OB & Pediatric Dental Care
1800 Mercy Dr. suite 200
Orlando, FL 32708407-614-5375
- South Lake Family, Pediatric & Dental Care
1296 W. Broad St.
Groveland, FL 34736352-435-6696
- Winter Garden Family, Pediatric & Dental Care
1210 E. Plant St.
Winter Garden, FL 34787407-614-5374
For answers to any pharmacy related questions, please use the contact number above to contact your local pharmacist for assistance. All other inquires, you may contact us using our online contact form.