What is a Sliding Discount Program?
Community Health Centers offers a program that reduces the cost of care for uninsured patients or can be applied to insurance deductibles for patients with insurance. The discounts, based on family size and income, can be used for office visits and pharmacy prescriptions.
How to Apply
Schedule an appointment with one of our Financial Counselors by calling 407-905-8827 and complete the Sliding Discount Program Application Form.
You will also need to provide one of the following:
- Pay Stubs showing last four weeks of income
- Completed Employment Verification Form
- Unemployment Compensation showing last four weeks of income.
- Workers Compensation showing last four weeks of income.
- Social Security Income (SSI)
- Disability or SSI Benefits Letter
- Documentation from a Local, State or Federal Agency
- Letter of Support from Charitable Organization
- Last year’s Income Tax Return including W-2 or 1099 (only if Self-Employed)
Once qualified, discounts will apply for six months. To continue receiving a discount you will need to complete a new application and provide current proof of income documentation every six months.
Payment for Services
You are required to pay a nominal fee when you check-in for your visit. Any additional charges will be collected when you check-out. For your convenience we accept Cash, Checks, Debit and Credit Cards. Medicaid, Medicare and Private Insurances are accepted. We serve all patients regardless of their inability to pay.