Patient Centered Medical / Dental Home
A Patient Centered Medical/Dental Home is called a “home” because we would like it to be the first place you think of for all your healthcare needs. Much like a home, our goal is to make it easy and comfortable for you to get the care you need in a way that works best for you. Within our home, a partnership develops between you and your Care Team: the providers, clinical support and office staff dedicated to coordinating the services you need for the best care possible. The focus is on you.
YOUR PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER PLEDGES TO
- Coordinate your care across all settings (for example specialists, rehabilitation centers, behavioral health).
- Be available to you during and after regular business hours for your care needs.
- Explain diseases, treatments and results in an easy-to-understand way.
- Learn all about you, your history, your care preferences, and your health goals.
- Keep treatments, discussions, and records private.
- Provide instructions on how to meet your healthcare needs after hours.
- Give you clear directions about treatments and medications.
- Listen to your questions and concerns to help you make decisions about your care.
- Provide optimal care based on nationally researched clinical protocols.
- Communicate in a timely fashion test results, information about alternative services to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle, and updates on vaccines and screenings.
- End every visit with clear instructions about expectations, treatments and future plans.
To help better serve our patients needs, we now offer same day access at limited locations.
Contact us at (407) 905-8827 to make an appointment or walk-in to your participating center. For faster service please bring a photo ID, insurance card (if applicable), copay, list of medications you’re currently taking and any medical records that you may have.
If you wish to apply for our sliding discount program, please call our appointment line and set up an appointment with one of our friendly staff members that will assist you with the eligibility process.
Items to bring to your first visit
- Photo identification
- Health insurance card(s)
- Social Security card
- Proof of income for sliding scale fee schedule discount
- Medical or dental history
- Medical records (especially) if recent hospital admission or emergency room visit
- All medications currently taking
- Foster parent or grandparent: Guardian or custody papers showing custody of child required
- Adult guardian: Power of Attorney
Health Care Assistance Programs
We accept most types of insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicaid, HMOs, PPOs, KidCare, Medikids, Healthy Kids, Children’s Medical Services (CMS) and other plans. Please call to ensure that your insurance is among those we accept.
- Payment is expected on the day services are provided.
- Co-pays or the nominal fees are collected at check-in. At check-out, additional fees may be due based on the services you received.
- You are encouraged to apply for our sliding scale program. If eligible, the program may reduce costs for the uninsured or be applied to insurance deductibles and co-insurances.
- We serve all patients regardless of their ability to pay.
If you need financial assistance, please schedule an appointment to speak with one of our financial counselors to make arrangements.